Submissions must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors has published elsewhere or has submitted in parallel to any journal or any other conference or workshop with formally published proceedings. Authors may also not submit the work to any other journal or conference/workshop with published proceedings until the date of notification. Accepted submissions may not appear in any other conference or workshop that has proceedings. Information about submissions may be shared with program chairs of other conferences for the purpose of detecting duplication.
Submissions must be processed in Microsoft Word/LATEX format and must use the standard IEEE format with default margins and font. Submissions must be anonymous, with no author names, affiliations, acknowledgments, or obvious references. Each submission must begin with a title, a short abstract, and a list of key words, followed by a main body, appendices (if any), and references. The main body should begin with an introduction that summarizes the contributions of the paper at a level appropriate for a non-specialist reader. If the authors include appendices, they should be placed after the main body and before the references. Submissions not meeting these requirements risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
Optionally, additional supporting material can be appended to the submission. The additional supporting material should be placed after the references, it should be well-marked, and it has no prescribed form or page limit. Alternatively, the supporting material can be submitted as a separate file. Authors are encouraged to use this space to include proofs, source code, and other information allowing verification of results; unverifiable papers risk rejection. However, committee members will read the additional supporting material at their discretion, so the submission should be intelligible and self-contained without it.
By submitting a paper, the authors agree that if the paper is accepted, one of the authors will present the paper at the conference.
Papers must be submitted electronically in pdf format.
In case you face any difficulty, follow these simple steps :-
1. Login to easy chair using your credentials . New users may create one.
2. You will find 5 options on the Menu Bar . Click on the second one , that is CFPs.
3. Then click on – Click here to access EasyChair Smart CFP!
4. You will be navigated to next page. You can see a orange color search bar on TOP. Type ICCCMLA. Hit Enter.
5. In the below table you will find the conference. Click on ICCCMLA 2022.
6. You will find the Submission link over there.
7. Go ahead and submit your paper.
Guidelines for Submission
We welcome papers of up to 6 pages in IEEE format. Papers must clearly state: the problem being solved, engineering or computational advances to the state of the art, new results that have been obtained and their significance. All submissions must be in English only.
submissions must be in English only. Theoretical papers, applied papers, and implemented system papers are all welcome.
Authors are invited to submit a full paper as a word using the IEEE templates. Paper drafts must be prepared in English with a maximum of six (6) printed pages in IEEE format(10-point font, double-column and A4) including figures, tables and references. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed (i.e, up to 8 pages), at an additional charge of Rs 500/- / 6$ per extra page. The conference reserves the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are significantly longer than 8 pages
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit papers electronically to ICCCMLA 2022 through Easy Chair. For submission of paper, at least one of the Authors of the paper should be a registered user of Easy chair.
The maximum no. of words allowed in abstract is 150 words and at least 5 key words are also required.
Final Paper Submission
Steps for creating your Xplore compliant PDF file using PDF eXpress:
Create your manuscript.
Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.) In particular, the authors are required to make sure the following ones:
- The list of authors in the final manuscript must be exactly the same as the one you registered in EDAS.
- The final manuscript must NOT include the copyright notice.
- The final manuscript must NOT contain page numbers, conference name, or any unnecessary extra information.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
- First-time users should do the following:
- ① Select “the New Users – Click Here” link
- ② Enter the following:
- – 56841X for the Conference ID
- – Your e-mail address and password
- ③ Continue to enter information as prompted.
- ④ An online confirmation will be displayed and an e-mail confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Contacting PDF eXpress Support:: Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
- First-time users should do the following:
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
- [Important] After finishing with the PDF eXpress website, your camera-ready manuscript must be uploaded via Easy chair, using the link given in your acceptance notification e-mail. Note that this is a separate website.
Complete the electronic copyright form via Easy chair
All presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.